Waves and Blaze
The Rain Spirit : Code Breaker review
2 GB available space
The Rain Spirit : Code Breaker Review
The Rain Spirit : Code Breaker is an app by Waves and Blaze. The Rain Spirit : Code Breaker was first published on . The Rain Spirit : Code Breaker is currently available on the following platforms: Steam.
The Rain Spirit : Code Breaker
A First Person , Atmospheric Puzzle Exploratory Game.
A huge interactive world filled with codes and puzzles to unlock in different areas , discover characters and story mixed with an original score.
In the late fall of 1957 , Lila Camarillo , the 11 year old daughter of Javier Camarillo , fell into a deep sleep induced coma after a traumatic boating accident , caused by a violent rain storm , on holiday visiting her distant relatives in Central Spain . While her body and spirit need time for healing , she must reclaim her life by sorting through a vast and mystical alternate reality , for if not , she may never wake again .
Unable to perceive the real world , Lila is left unknowingly stranded in her own psyche. Her mind desperately trying to cope , forms a vast and mystical wonderland , only to leave her subtle hints of how to get back to reality. She must face many obstacles, paths, portals and puzzles , all which will reflect her outcome.
She will encounter strange creatures and characters both good and evil , who will assist or detract from her journey. Themes of fear, temptation, illusion, trust and problem solving will test her ability. Will she ever regain life ? If lucky enough, she will stumble upon documents, codes, some magic, flashlight, a compass , maps and many other items to aide her. If unlucky, she may fall to her death, get bitten, be tricked into danger or encounter the wrong creature. But hidden in some of the finer details , the Rain Spirit is silently waiting.
Strange clues can be discovered everywhere.
- Explore a giant open world , unlocking puzzles and solve codes to further the journey.
- Immersive and unique environments blended with an original score.
- Engage enemies , portals , strange characters and problem solving devices.
- An experimental take on the puzzle game genre.
- Meet characters to help assist you.
- Decide or learn whether to trust them or not.
- Make sure to reference your player log to look up past conversations.
- Problem solving situations involving point A to point B can be deceptive sometimes.
- Beautiful environments to explore and timeless game play .