Scooter Delivery VR review
700 MB available space
Scooter Delivery VR Review
Scooter Delivery VR is an app by MarkusKirton. Scooter Delivery VR was first published on . Scooter Delivery VR is accessible on Steam, Other.
You are hired by a local grocery store in a newly developed seaside town to do deliveries and run errands mostly on a fully functional motorized Scooter.
You will be asked to complete jobs such as gathering fruits up a tree to bring back to the store, climbing a mountain to feed an animal, to simply throwing magazines at the doorstep of local stores/residents. No two jobs are the same but they all involve a delivery. Expect to ride through town traffic, climb the mountain range, enter buildings, interact with animals and/or people, hop on/off the Scooter and more all while listening to public radio. This is just the beginning of your new life in VR. This experience is tailored to those who enjoy driving, the open road and the radio while doing simple deliveries in a living environment. You are shown what to do in brief video messages, there are no difficult puzzles to solve.
- NO ENGLISH needed for international audience, video instructions added
- Total control of Scooter : accelerate at your own speed, steer freely, hop on/off bike via teleport/movement options
- Ability to climb the mountain, enter some buildings in town
- Able to ride scooter on entire mountain region on roads or off roads
- Simple interactions with the animal kingdom in a living seaside town
- Player can refuel bike at gas station
- VR sickness kept to minimum using various techniques for people new to VR
- Radio player to enjoy while you work around town on your Scooter
- Be watchful for angry cab drivers
- Full menu options
- Arrow GPS on bike for easy navigation
- Variety of simple missions doing deliveries