250 MB available space
Malevolence is an application created by ERMedia. Malevolence was first published on . The app is available on Steam.
Malevolence is a 90s retro styled low-poly first person horror adventure.
Suddenly you wake up in an ancient castle, with no recollection of how you got there.
You heard rumors about this place, about dark rituals and the extraction of souls, how it is ruled by ancient evil and that nobody who set foot on the island has ever returned.
As you contemplate your fate, you refuse to abandon hope.
Certain that a way out must exist, you decide to explore the castle and do whatever necessary to find your way home...
- Retro 3D graphics like in the good old days
- Explore the castle and find its secrets
- Survive traps, monster and the undead
- Solve riddles and find hidden texts
- Use the items within to help you find a way home
- The entire castle is one open world, so there are no loading screens
Due to the engine used to develop this game being almost 20 years old, some anti-virus software will flag it as a false positive. This game has been tested and does not include any malware. If the problem persists, please start the game with the "engine.exe" in the "bin" folder instead. I am sorry for the inconvenience and hope you will still find enjoyment within the halls of the castle. Sincerely, Ezekiel Rage, Developer