GTTOD: Get To The Orange Door review
2 GB available space
GTTOD: Get To The Orange Door Review
GTTOD: Get To The Orange Door is an application created by Andrew Smith. GTTOD: Get To The Orange Door was first published on . GTTOD: Get To The Orange Door is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Get To The Orange Door is an intense parkour platforming FPS set in an 80's-inspired retrofuturist world. With a mix of classic and modern first person shooter mechanics, launch yourself gun-first into a neon synthwave virtualscape as you wall run, slide, clamber, and dash around each level at supersonic speeds.
- A modern take on classic FPS mechanics
- Multiple modes to play and master
- Workshop Integration: build, share, and play custom levels
- Over 20 unique weapons, all with alternative fire modes
- Procgen Quick Play mode for endless replayability
- A rad synthwave soundtrack, guaranteed to be heavy on the bass
GTTOD is still in active development. Things change every day, so if you'd like to keep up with what is being added to the game, come on down to the Discord or Subreddit and chat with us!