Google Arts & Culture review
January 3, 2021
Google Arts & Culture Review
Google Arts & Culture is an app developed by Google LLC. Google Arts & Culture was first published on January 3, 2021. It is available for iOS.
If you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad611-iPad611, iPad612-iPad612, iPad71-iPad71, iPad72-iPad72, iPad73-iPad73, iPad74-iPad74, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPad75-iPad75, iPad76-iPad76, iPhoneXS-iPhoneXS, iPhoneXSMax-iPhoneXSMax, iPhoneXR-iPhoneXR, iPad812-iPad812, iPad834-iPad834, iPad856-iPad856, iPad878-iPad878, iPadMini5-iPadMini5, iPadMini5Cellular-iPadMini5Cellular, iPadAir3-iPadAir3, iPadAir3Cellular-iPadAir3Cellular, iPodTouchSeventhGen-iPodTouchSeventhGen, iPhone11-iPhone11, iPhone11Pro-iPhone11Pro, iPadSeventhGen-iPadSeventhGen, iPadSeventhGenCellular-iPadSeventhGenCellular, iPhone11ProMax-iPhone11ProMax, iPhoneSESecondGen-iPhoneSESecondGen, iPadProSecondGen-iPadProSecondGen, iPadProSecondGenCellular-iPadProSecondGenCellular, iPadProFourthGen-iPadProFourthGen, iPadProFourthGenCellular-iPadProFourthGenCellular, iPhone12Mini-iPhone12Mini, iPhone12-iPhone12, iPhone12Pro-iPhone12Pro, iPhone12ProMax-iPhone12ProMax, iPadAir4-iPadAir4, iPadAir4Cellular-iPadAir4Cellular, iPadEighthGen-iPadEighthGen, iPadEighthGenCellular-iPadEighthGenCellular.. Google Arts & Culture requires 115.45MB of free space on your mobile.
App’s success is proven by 133690 downloads.
Are you curious about what Van Gogh’s Starry Night looks like up close? Have you ever toured the ancient Maya temples or met the inspirational figures of Black history? Do you want to learn about Japan’s unique food culture or incredible Indian railways?
Google Arts & Culture puts the treasures, stories and knowledge of over 2,000 cultural institutions from 80 countries at your fingertips. From the suffragettes who fought for women’s rights, to performing arts at the Paris Opera, to NASA’s archive of stunning images, discover stories about our cultural heritage. It’s your doorway to explore the art, history, people and wonders of our world.
• Art Transfer – Take a photo and transform it with classic artworks
• Art Selfie – Discover portraits that look like you
• Color Palette – Find art by using the colors of your photo
• Art Projector – See how artworks look in real size
• Pocket Gallery – Wander through immersive galleries and get up close to art
• Art Camera – Explore high-definition artworks
• 360° videos – Experience culture in 360 degrees
• Virtual reality tours – Step inside world-class museums
• Street View – Tour famous sites and landmarks
• Explore by time and color – Travel through time and see the rainbow through art
• Art Recogniser – Point your device camera at artworks to learn more about them, even when offline (at select museums only)
• Exhibits – Take guided tours curated by experts
• Favorites – Save and group your favorite artworks into galleries to share with friends or students
• Nearby – Find museums and exhibitions near you
• Notifications – Subscribe to receive weekly highlights or favorite content updates
• Translate – Use the translate button to read about exhibits from around the world in your language
• Location: used to recommend cultural sites and events based on your current location
• Camera: used to recognize artworks and provide related information about them