Agents of Aggro City Online (Browser MMO) review
1 GB available space
Video-games24.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Agents of Aggro City Online (Browser MMO) Review
Agents of Aggro City Online (Browser MMO) is an application designed by Starlight Studios. Agents of Aggro City Online (Browser MMO) was first published on . It is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
About This ContentAgents of Aggro City is a community based online game and adventure. Help your city reduce aggro levels by building your agency, defeating aggromites and researching new ways of keeping city aggro levels at a minimum. Play from any web browser, PC, tablet or phone. Build your agency, upgrade your offices with equipment, hire agents to increase your resources, make medical advancements, research new advancements, complete missions, go out on the field and defeat aggromites, engage in cyber defense pvp, upgrade your character gear and so much more. Launch the game from any web browser, no downloads needed.
*If you don't yet have the single player RPG, get the bundle!
- 2 Games in one. Strategy Based Building Game and Turn Based, Character Building RPG
- Fully browser based. No downloads needed. Play from any system, phone, tablet or PC
- One time payment. Everything is earned in game, no need for additional purchases
- Upgrade your agency base with equipment to earn resources
- Engage in Cyber Defense PVP and build your PVP Rank
- Explore the city and defeat aggromites to level up your character (Level Max +120)
- Buy gear and upgrade your character equipment
- Complete research and medical advancements
- Earn in game achievements to earn meta crystals
- Complete Quests and Missions
- Join or create your own agency branch and earn experience
- Compete for ranking and climb the ranks
- Countless hours of gameplay
- Free soundtrack MP3 "Time to Be a Hero"
- and so much more...
*One time fee for full access. All resources can be earned fairly in game. No additional payment necessary.